How do you respond to this ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Man I was @ my girls house jusk kickN' it and we were there alone, all of a sudun she goes to the bathroom and leaves the door open so I just kept talking to her like nothing, we were talking and talking shit to each other then she said "you want me to go over there and shit in your lap?" I was like "WHAT" I didnt know what to say. Like a half hr. later I left. I was weirded out like a muthafucka.

:confused: <------Kinda What I looked Like In Her House Sitting On The Couch After Asked The ?

Sep 24, 2002
RAVAGE said:
shit mayn, i aint even with this girl shes just a friend

WHITE GIRLS! :confused:
OH...You didnt say that..you said @ my girls house..Doesnt usually refer to your girlfriend...but anyways, its even weirder if she wasnt your girl and just a friend!!!!!...She probably wants up the booty..freaky ass chick

May 5, 2002
why in the fuck would u want to be around a female who just took a shit.. just thinkin about that would kill my bone.. and I'm sure as hell not fuckin a bitch after she just boo booed.. HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!! that's a mutha fuckin No No!..

Apr 25, 2002
SHE PROBABLY JUS FUCKIN WITH YOU,TRYIN TO GROSS YOU OUT.I BE SAYIN SHIT LIKE THAT TO MY HOMIEZ..THEY GET ALL DISGUSTED..LMAO I WOULDN'T TRIP IF I WAS YOU UNLESS SHE GOES AS FAR AS TO ACUTUALLY DO SOMETHING SICK~209~