How do you get AKUMA in SF4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
u gotta do what they say on the website.. make sure u stick to what they tell u.. i had a lil problem with it at first, but basically u gotta do a limited number of moves like only this many supers or ultras ( u cant go over that set #), perfects and first hits u can get as many as u want as long as u make that quota, no continues, its been awhile since i got him but i made sure i didnt lose any rounds (i played 1 round matches tho dont know if that works for 3 rounds).. same shit wit gouken, oh i think u gotta watch all the endings too.. i dont remember but street fighter IV had me jumping thru hoops to get akuma and gouken lolol

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
thats cool thanks. some sites say 2 perfects and no super finishes and some say that I need 2 finishes. I got it on easyest and beat it then did it on very easy.....shit you aint kidding about jumpung thru hoops for this shit.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
To unlock Akuma as a playable character:

1. Unlock Cammy, Fei Long, Dan, Sakura, Rose, and Gen.

2. Pick a character you have already used to beat Arcade Mode.

3. Win all your matches without continuing and without losing any rounds
before fighting with Seth.

4. You need to get at least one "perfect" win in a round, and more than one
depending on how many rounds per match you are playing.

- 1 round match: 1 perfect round or more

- 3 round match: 2 perfect rounds or more

- 5 round match: 3 perfect rounds or more

- 7 round match: 4 perfect rounds or more

(including the last battle against Seth)

5. If you meet these conditions, Akuma will appear. Defeat him to unlock
Akuma as a selectable character.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
good shit ppl thanks im going to jump on SF4 agian and try to unlock that shit. I played agianst AKUMA and GOKEN beat their ass but still havent unlocked either one. Fuck!

"You can only play as Akuma online if you are on Xbox Live and your playing against your friend who is on PS3 (or vice versa)"

^ OK?!?! somehow I dont think this is right. Good looking tho mayn!