How do yall listen to musik?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2002
i can listen 2 music whenever, i listen all the way thru the 1st couple times unless its sicc then all the time, i like getting baked or sapped and bumping the de or any music with weird beats

late

May 13, 2002
ride, on here, or when im jus chillin

usually i skip thru lookn for a heated tracc....if not ill jus peep a lil of each song at first an let it grow on me

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
When I first buy a tape or cd I chill at the crib. Blaze up the greenleaf, twist off the cap of my drank ,and listen to the album all the way thru. Sometimes the songs put together that way, like a story and I feel them that way. Like Season of da Sicc, Loaded,Xorcist, and Unforgiven. I saw them as story albums, organized that same way. I listen to it from beginning to end, every track str8 thru . =%~dRoP iT=%~

Aug 16, 2002
When I first get a Cd I go home and knocc that shit from start to finish, picc the ones that caught my attention and knocc those the most........ but when I am high I like to listen to what the rapper is actually rappin about, what he is tryin to get across

GOTTI