HOW COME IT SAYS 110 PEOPLE ON LINE, BUT...............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

TACT OUT MUZIC said:
THEY CANT BE HIDDEN... IT SHOWS ALL THEIR NAMES RIGHT ON THE MAIN PAGE..... IT SHOWS BOUT 6 ROWS OF PEOPLE..... WHERE ARE THEY???? IS THEIR A SECRET FORUM THEIR ALL IN???

Thats funny I was thinking the exact same shit when I saw this thread, maybe its people who get up from the CPU and just leave the main page on?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Naw see on this site you can go on invisible I think plus I think they add up the visitors to the site plus the unregisted mothaufccaz...who knows?
2 C's

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Yea, it counts everyone no matter if they're browsing the forums or just got the forum homepage open. Plus the hidden people.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Well if you have the siccness opened in your browser & you're logged on, then it'll show your name on 'Current Online Users.' If you're invisible the only people that can see you are the admin's, such as myself, Vamps & B-pLeAsE with a '*' by their name.. If you're not logged in it'll just show you as a guest. So even if you have the cookies set in your user cp, so that you're logged on everytime you open the siccness, & you don't have the siccness opened in a browser, - it won't show you as a 'Current Online User.' Hope that makes sense. The invisible feature is just so people can have their privacy.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
The invisible feature is just so people can have their privacy.

I USE AND NEED THE INVISIBLE FEATURE....
IM ON JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY BUT YOU WONT KNOW THAT.
EVERYTIME IM VISIBLE, FOLKZ PM ME FOR STUPID SHIT.

"D-LOCC CAN YOU BE IN MY RAPP GROUP"...LOL.

I REMAIN WAY BACC IN THE CUT ON THE CREEP...
I LIKE IT THAT WAY.

D-LOCC