how both them muthafuckin Indians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
with a victory tomorrow they will be tied for 1st in the AL Central (and this is a team that is supposed to be in rebuilding mode). they aint got what it takes to win it all yet but i think they will make the playoffs this year. Next year they will be bad ass with guys like Hafner, Martinez, and Gerut gettin more experience plus a healthy Aaron Boone playin all year. this team has a great future ahead.

May 15, 2002
indians have been stepping...hopefully theyre a year early...lol bet on the twins winning central

they do have a squad going, and stepping up when playing the division leader, but it might be too early

gerut is major slumpy too right now, but he is a good hitter

Mar 18, 2003
Good call Alkohol, look at how many runs they are scoring too. One thing to look for in fantasy baseball is players on teams who have a potent offense, so when I was reconstructing one of my squads a while back I checked out to see who the top teams were and I almost shit myself when I saw that Cleveland has the #1 ranked offense in the entire major league. They are also #2 in batting average. Hafner is a fucking savage at the plate. I think this team is a definite sleeper this year. They might be better next year, but I wouldn't rule them out of *anything* this year. Remember, Boone is going to play towards the end of this month so they will have him come post season.

May 2, 2002
I was gonna make a post about them too A_G...but I think we're the only two Indians fans.....

They definitely stepped it up this year...Thome who?

We would be so far in first if we didn't blow all those damn games.

Hoping for the post-season...we still have some games against the Twins, so it's possible.

Apr 25, 2002
I saw them hit 9 HRs a month ago at Safeco, I am rooting for them to win the Central b/c I think their the youngest, hungriest, fiestiest team of the bunch and the only one with any shot at winning a playoff series

Grady Sizemore is the truth