How about them Sharks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
I know not too many of yall are into hockey or the Sharks, but I had to post about this. First of all, they won their last three games. The first game of their winning streak, against Dallas, they were down 4-3 and tied that shit up with 19.9 seconds left in the third period. THen they win it 5-4 in OT.
Second Game, it is tied 4-4 and they score the winning goal with just 3.7 seconds left!
Third game (today) They were down 2-0, score a goal with 7 minutes left and then the tying goal with 22.4 seconds left to tie it. Then they go into shootout after 5 mins of OT and win that.
So it's been 3 close ass, down to the last 30 seconds games and exiting as hell to watch.

GO SHARKS!!

Jan 29, 2005
yeah they r starting to play well. the game last night was a great game.
hockey is the only sport I can watch right now.

May 15, 2002
The sharks always start off slow, but they'll be one of the top teams in their conference by the end of the season. Unfortunately I'm not a sharks fan, so this doesn't mean much to me, but at least it's nice seeing 2 good teams play when I go watch a game instead of 1.

Nov 5, 2004
They lost last night, but theyre playin well overall so far.

I really need to get my hands on a black Sharks jersey though. Anyone know any stores that sell Sharks jerseys? I tried several malls over the weekend and got NO luck. I'd buy a jersey online, but id rather try it on at a store first instead of getting screwed