Hottest chick in music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2003
^ Classic example of a hoe who tucks her tail. Hasn't Notes and the rest of Street Level called you out numerous times and gave you places to show up. They have events going on a lot around town where you could show your mean mug. I think the next one is at the showbox if Im not mistaken. What is going to be your excuse this time Monster's Inc?

Aug 18, 2003
marcus said:
^ Classic example of a hoe who tucks her tail. Hasn't Notes and the rest of Street Level called you out numerous times and gave you places to show up. They have events going on a lot around town where you could show your mean mug. I think the next one is at the showbox if Im not mistaken. What is going to be your excuse this time Monster's Inc?
LOL classic example of a dick ridin FAGGOT.

& 4 the records i havent tucked my tail 4 nobody.& i went 2 1 of their events & said whats up 2 notes & d-sane & they didnt do a damn thang.& if you got a problem wit a nigga then bring it 2 tacoma & i'll send you back 2 seattle right BITCH.nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.