HOTDAMMIT.....MSB SHOW PICS...LADIES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
dam id like to get in on some of these shows with yal..... me and moe always down to perform...
WASUP JIM.......
If we had the authority homie, you would be down here rockn' with us--believe me, i know we owe ya a few...

But for real, This show was contracted out to just us...We only did 3 songs and the rest of the night was a DJ....We rarely ever setup shows ourselves anymore due to the headaches involved.

But when we do, we will holler......but even so, yall should come down and get effed up with us & party it up:cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
Yeah, that shit was tight. I drove for ever to get there, lol. Gimme a call on the next one tho dogg, shit was off the hook. Down to drink a few more with the moon shinerz. Say "What's up" to Bird. And What's up TA!!! Get on them pics man, lol. I feel you dog my scanners fucked up right now too. shoulda used the digital.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Whatsup whatsup!!!! Yo you coming 2 Banos on the 1st? should be tight... you know if you need a place 2 crash theres always a motel down the street... lmao!!!..nah just fuckin with ya..you know you got some pads here...well I know 4 a fact you got one if you need it..but YOU got the floor ..lol... and about the pics...i'm should get them soon...WHOS READY 4 SOME TITTIES!!!! :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
T.A.GUERRERO said:
Whatsup whatsup!!!! Yo you coming 2 Banos on the 1st? should be tight... you know if you need a place 2 crash theres always a motel down the street... lmao!!!..nah just fuckin with ya..you know you got some pads here...well I know 4 a fact you got one if you need it..but YOU got the floor ..lol... and about the pics...i'm should get them soon...WHOS READY 4 SOME TITTIES!!!! :confused:
hurry up and show those fatass naked broads.....hahaha