Hot Rod or Juice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2005
Now first off I understand this may not be the right forum but yall ain't got an AZ forum so thas whats up, second although this maybe a little commercial, I wanna know which one of these guys yall think really does have more skill if any and which one really is laying it down for AZ?

Personally i think Juice has got some smooth flow and sick wordplay but HotRod just raps like he isn't sure what he's gonna say next. He takes a lot of stops to breathe and it seems like he does it to make up another line or have one told to him and I haven't heard much wordplay out of him but what yall think?

Oct 22, 2005
We ain't got much of a scene, there's a cat from tucson called PokaChip and he was prety hot on a few unsigned hype sections of mixtapes, and then there's PokaFase who got a major deal but people never bought into him might wanna check him out on myspace, he just wasn't commercial enough for the industry i suppose. NB Ridaz aka NastyBoyKlick had a few hits but they were more RnB.

As rap artists AZ doesnt get any respect we ain't west coast and we ain't sotuh so we just left hung out to dry I call us southwest thats where it's at but alot of those wack ass hardcore gangbanger sureno norteno lowrider rappers give az bad name, I respect hot rod he brought a lot of Az cats with him to g-unit but i dont think he can rap that well, but juice got lots of potential IMO. I heard of Juice a long time back caught him on myspace and soundclick but this hotrod guy i aint never heard of but it is what it is.

Oct 22, 2005
Yeah back when they were NBK they were alot more lyrical with rapping and such they slowed it down alot and it really is RnB now but I think that sound fits em better, and they got recognition for Az, they were playing their stuff here in diego and my homie told me they were played in new mexico too but I dont know how big they got.

May 16, 2006
I change my opinion now that I've heard Hot Rod tracks R.O.D. and The Cannon, he is actually a good rapper. I can't get enough of R.O.D. I can play that track 3 times in a row and still not get sick of it.

Apr 25, 2002
Can somebody post some Hot Rod tracks up here, I read bout him in a magazine and I want to bolster my AZ collection. I don't think he's got an album out and I can't get much on limewire, so how/where do you here this guy?

May 16, 2006
xpanther206 said:
Can somebody post some Hot Rod tracks up here, I read bout him in a magazine and I want to bolster my AZ collection. I don't think he's got an album out and I can't get much on limewire, so how/where do you here this guy?
I get Hot Rod shit from HHBoard..... but people there are gay as fuck, and the owner can be a real bitch sometimes too.