hot product

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
GTA
www.begeepresents.com
A Tale of Two Labels( New Product)
This double album feature’s the total diversity in music. The project was brought to life by the efforts of both the artist and the Sacramento City College students that form and operate Divercity Records. The format for this compilation was very simple “lets mix things up” and that’s exactly what we did. On this CD there’s a full range of musical genre Rock, Rap, Punk, Techno, Jazz, and more. Most of the artist are unsigned and at least at this time local to the greater Sacramento area.

Were selling hand to hand combat style support the art!
13.00 a cd

Also Global Ent. will be dropping Be Gee 3 on 03/2003 get it dont forget it
"the Shogun is back! And He's the master. Shonuff"

M

mr2productionz

not trying to hate at all...but making that kinda compilation might seem gay to some. actually...it might seem gay to many. maybe post some snippets homie.

May 23, 2002
GTA
www.begeepresents.com
far from that

Its for the enlighted nothing near ??? shit homie
Devercity Records

as far as u sounding like hater or not u be the judge
the internet a marketing tool for me I dont adress hate.

Be gee dont assoicate wit ??? shit
its some real shit on this comp..
Out of repect dont bring the ??? shit to me, say Weak or Bammer
your choice words is offensive Homie
But I do feel were u coming from I felt like the project wasnt gone to be as strong as it is but it surprised me 2.

If there's in constructive critisim I will adress. anymore comments like that dont expect a response.

May 8, 2002
What up Bee Gee!

Good show last Wed at Galia in Frisco......You hit'em wit the spitters on the mic playa.

You got a track list and features for this CD? Who is on the production......DE?