holy sh!t

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

DAM...That CD aint worth that much...its'a sick azz lil ep...but 72 bucks...the most id pay is 8...anyone wanna sell me one for 8 bones???

If not, its coo i have it in mp3'z anyway

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
5.0 said:
that cd ain't worth shit. that buyer is just rich as fuck and will pay ANY price if you have something he wants. i sold him a mac t cd and big time cd for $60 each.
Some buyers just love to spend money.. I did a Second Chance Offer on that cd and sold the other one I have for $71 and the other for $40!

May 1, 2002
japan guys love bay rap. that Ebayer and many others are one of my best customers

be onda lookout ya'll, i will have mover 500+ Bay Area rap cds new/vintage classics up for auction on Ebay in the next couple of days.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
U KNOW WHAT I DON'T GET, HOW DO THEY HEAR CERTAIN ALBUMS? DO THEY HAVE A RADIO STATION THERE THAT BUMPS BAY SH!T? ONE OF THE DUDES IN JAPAN TOLD ME THAT BAY AREA RAP IS THE SHIT DOWN THERE NOWADAYS!!

U THINK THE REASON WHY THEY PAY HELLA HIGH IS BECAUSE THEY END UP BOOTLEGGIN THE DAMN CD AND SELLING THEM LIKE CRAZY?