Hmm not sure to believe this but read Up..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
seen this cat on IRC a bit ago and he was yappin about tech in this room, playin his songs and shit. so he says something like "we are workin on techs new cd and hopefully it will be out soon" so i Msg'ed him and heres what he says:

<merlconn1> who u workin for lol
<merlconn1> strange music?
<akademy> strange yup
<akademy> we gotta release kutts cd first tho
<akademy> then the main man
<merlconn1> what about skatter and snug
<akademy> kutt before all
<akademy> hes slated to be out VERY soon
<merlconn1> why u fuckin wit me lol
<merlconn1> tell that cat to get to pittsburgh PA then
<merlconn1> i been waitin forever for that shit
<akademy> kutt or tech?
<merlconn1> tech
<akademy> kutt rolls with tech.....
<merlconn1> i know
<akademy> theres gonna be a new tour in the summer
<akademy> so watch out in not exactly sure on the dates
<merlconn1> im just sayin tech ain't never come..he was supposed to be on thewicked wonka tour but when they came here he wasn't here
<merlconn1> he had a show in colorado already booked
<akademy> yeah
<akademy> tech aint give a shit bout the bootleggin
<akademy> i get paid to do his shit
<akademy> but we make $$$ on tours and shit
<akademy> yeah some on cds
<akademy> watch out for kutt and mainly TECH, we have some plans with tech and slim
<merlconn1> like what
<akademy> on techs cd
<akademy> if all goes well
<merlconn1> lynch gonna be on it?
<akademy> 1-2 produced by em, 1 song tech and em
<akademy> i mean we have some shit dont now
<akademy> but nothing is final you know
<merlconn1> yea
<merlconn1> what about brotha lynch tho
<akademy> it only takes a few days to record it then let it loose to the production part of it....
<akademy> so we got TIIIIIIIIME
<akademy> everyone whoes affiliated with tech will have a shot to be on the album
<akademy> but tech wants to keep it mainly him
<akademy> like with his past
<merlconn1> yea
<akademy> so if it will have 21 traks, lets say 3 skits, and 2-3 songs with him FT someone
<merlconn1> u post on the siccness boards at all
<akademy> we goto therealtechn9ne sometimes....
<akademy> he liks to see what ppl sayin
<akademy> but naw if he posts or reads im sometimes with him. i dont usually post.....
<merlconn1> so when u expect kutts and skatter man and snug brim cds to drop?
<akademy> depends
<akademy> kutt will be in the next few months for sure
<akademy> tech late 04, sept, oct........POSSIBLY nov dec.....but most likely sept or oct

His name was jeff and IP Address was [email protected]

take that how you want it im not sayin i believe or don't

Nov 14, 2003
he lying. until i hear differently from hq or someone else i choose to not believe him. kutt before s&s? not gonna happen. tech late 04? no way. when is he gonna have the time? he has shows until may 15th, then another one june 25th, plus the dark lotus tour (possibly). unless he works on the shit on the tour bus it wont happen.

Jan 9, 2004
Sounds like a punk who doesn't have anything better to do with his life than play with people in chat rooms claiming to be someone he wasn't. I am sure if he was legit, more info would be posted on the real Tech N9ne site about the cd and other plans for Strange Music and upcoming releases. His name JAYCOR, sounds even more suspicious. This guy is a nobody, just like everyone else on the site. He just wants everyone to think he is someone he is not, like Tech's right hand guy. . . to make him feel cool about his worthless chatting lifestyle.

Nov 14, 2002
This guy is a nobody, just like everyone else on the site. He just wants everyone to think he is someone he is not, like Tech's right hand guy. . . to make him feel cool about his worthless chatting lifestyle.
Kind of like Nick and JuggaloOutKaxt.

LoL. j/p

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lmao... every other person you meet in KC tries to say they "tech's boy" I didn't even believe Nick that he knew Tech until I met him at Satin. Never believe shit till you see it with your own eyes.

Jan 9, 2004
Slither said if perfect. I meet people all the time that "know" Tech, "partied" with Tech, "smoked" with Tech. "Knowing" Tech isn't going to his shows or seeing his van on Noland Road. Everywhere you go, you meet those people. I am sure the people that really "know" Tech don't have to tell everyone they meet that they know him, they just do and don't need everyone to hear their Tech story.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
warrensburg said:
Sounds like a punk who doesn't have anything better to do with his life than play with people in chat rooms claiming to be someone he wasn't. I am sure if he was legit, more info would be posted on the real Tech N9ne site about the cd and other plans for Strange Music and upcoming releases. His name JAYCOR, sounds even more suspicious. This guy is a nobody, just like everyone else on the site. He just wants everyone to think he is someone he is not, like Tech's right hand guy. . . to make him feel cool about his worthless chatting lifestyle.

GOOD JOB TEACH....