@hilltop hound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i read that article homie posted at the SLR board and i think thats' coo of you giving back to the community...most of these cats rappin' dont even get that thought in their minds....just wanted to say do ya thang,and ain't no nutt ridin',but that article had me trippin',a black man from the hill shakin' hands with the mayor of tacoma...now thats' a accomplishment,good shit mayne...

Apr 25, 2002
OH......AND,

i see you slapped up the 206 is tryna kill me,i was first verse man...even though i aint wit them cats no more,i agree that was a classic...glad you liked.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Thanks for the compliment. I would never take it as nutt ridin'.
As far as what I do. I do that all the time. I think that is part of the reason I got the community involvement (Mayor's Award) as well as going around speaking to the youths. Anyone who truely knows me in this game knows that I don't just think about myself.
I've turned tons of NW rappers onto game, whether they love me or hate me. Every group from Tacoma that is on the siccness was turned on by me. And I've threw countless amounts of shows that feature plenty of artists that have never done anything for me. Someone has to take the first step, ya dig? This isn't the first time I mentioned other rappers in my articles.
I do alot for our community because when someone finally blows up, the world will want to see what else is going on out here. And I think the community as a whole will blow up faster than a single artist, ya dig?
Yeah, I'm trying to promote all the slumps from the NW. So I had to put that joint on there. It was nice to know that you got down on the track. I never had a clue. Good shit.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah........that was me.....

i was an original FTS member,but because of shady instigators spreadin' haterous lies about me....i left the group.Yeah i'm also on outta control,206 is tryna kill me,unfadeable,my solo track was on there ''survivin' the game''...lets get high,shit iw as on the most tracks on the 1st album.......if you still got that cd peep those tracks....hopin' to hear of a portland show soon.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Cool. I'll peep those. Keep your ears open. I may not be doing a Portland show until January unless my folks do their annual Christmas party out there again.
I'll most likely be back out in Denver again and possible Phoenix, AZ. I know next month, I'm hitting several states including South Dakota, Montana, Iowa, and more.
I'll be back active on the local scene in 2003 though. Please believe it.

Apr 25, 2002
good shit.....

the new stuff i'm workin' on isnt really ''gangsta'',it's thug....but it's more reality from my eyes and fun topics....dark comedy style shit..though i will be on serious shit too.....i got my own slanguage like what you been doin'.....i'm also savin' up for a bosko production(i'll probably toss my single out first before an album).....shits' hard for me right now,i'm on a short leash with the court system,so i just do the 9-5.....and right now,laid off for a couple weeks...but still workin' on my shit,also working on features on other cats' albums,including my ex-arch rival Tadou,Mo-X and lil G and few others...i'll be in WA soon..maybe i'll run across a show..i be out in the 602 sometimes during the winter,so maybe i'll hit the PHX show.Keep it Pimpin'