Hey phil.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im pretty sure you can find the sample set on mirc in one of the audio iso or audio warez channels.

i wouldnt buy it anyways (d sane) , i would definitely get a proteus , the mo only has 1 stereo out and no spdif. also the proteus gives you 32 midi channels instead of 16. and with the proteus you could always install the phatt sound set for like 2 or 3 hundred. i got mine before i knew all this. the cat that was supposed to buy it never came thru (like most internet transactions) so im gonna keep it (unless you still want it d) . the drums and bass are hella nice. worth it to keep. wish i had the 3 stereo outs though.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
foe ifty

in near mint condition with all original packaged materials except the box itself.

like i said im not pressed to sell it but ill pay the shipping on it.

Apr 25, 2002
phil said:
im pretty sure you can find the sample set on mirc in one of the audio iso or audio warez channels.

i wouldnt buy it anyways (d sane) , i would definitely get a proteus , the mo only has 1 stereo out and no spdif. also the proteus gives you 32 midi channels instead of 16. and with the proteus you could always install the phatt sound set for like 2 or 3 hundred.
I agree if your gonna get an Emu product....but I say save your money and get a much more useful module like a XV 5050, 3080 or 5080....cant go wrong with the sounds on those...
Emu sounds all sound like samples....they dont have a warm rich feel to them...Mo Phatt got some top quality drums and percussion but thats it....the Proteus got pretty good drums and percussion, pretty tite basses...but when it comes to pads and sound effects and synths...forget it...
Most of the tightest sounds I got on that module I had to make myself...most of the stock sounds suck...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Most of the tightest sounds I got on that module I had to make myself...most of the stock sounds suck...
for real! i dont know how long it took before i realized there were more sounds on it than the presets. they left half the good shit hidden.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
for real! i dont know how long it took before i realized there were more sounds on it than the presets. they left half the good shit hidden.
man thats with 99.9999999999% of keyboards or synths. especially ones that can layer really well. go inside and cut a layer on and change a layer run em through lfo's,tva,tvf and change the wavefo...........wait.....man im talking a lil bit to much.

:h: