hey Lee Small DickaZilla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

Sam Is High

like booo yahhh u thought i was dead u little mexcan imigrant.. u thought u can keep me in that garbage can till all eternity? like guess wut cherry picker im back and vengence will be mine for the taking..onto bigger business u fuckin skunk..u still fat ass Hell u fuckin obese elvis lookin mothafucka with them thick ass sideburns like ughhhh huhhh i thought elvis was dead...and not 250 pounds over weight? u thought i was gone but im back and like x-raided vengence is mine and im not in a prison cell....u fuckin skunk ill be back later because i kno ur gonna respond with something gayer then al bundy's car bitch ps...smelly is mine

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

aaalllllllllriiiiiiiiiighty then.....

*awaits tims and yungsta matts pictures*

Apr 25, 2002
Sam Is High said:
like booo yahhh u thought i was dead u little mexcan imigrant.. u thought u can keep me in that garbage can till all eternity? like guess wut cherry picker im back and vengence will be mine for the taking..onto bigger business u fuckin skunk..u still fat ass Hell u fuckin obese elvis lookin mothafucka with them thick ass sideburns like ughhhh huhhh i thought elvis was dead...and not 250 pounds over weight? u thought i was gone but im back and like x-raided vengence is mine and im not in a prison cell....u fuckin skunk ill be back later because i kno ur gonna respond with something gayer then al bundy's car bitch ps...smelly is mine