Hey JT.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
mayn, I aint trying to talk down on what your trying to do or nothing but I heard that your trying to do some work with King George. I guess you were at the Green House the other day pamoting his album. Mayn I was just woundering why would yoou wanna help him out? Hes been washed up for a long ass time. Arnt you concernd that your name in the rap game might be a little frownd apon for doing work with a wash up? I aint trying to talk shit, just voicing my opinion you know.

By the way I like your last album good shit on that! :classic:

Nov 2, 2002
ravage!!! shame on you!

Ravage, behave yourself! you know we grew up listening to this man, him and king george. And speaking of project poetry... do you still have that, i've been looking for it like crazy! oh and you left your lynch's- best of lynch hung in the studio room. get at me.

Sep 12, 2003
www.InYoFaceFilm.com
:cry:

this is sad... King George is a cool and respectful dude, if the roles were switched around, he'd be promoting with JT. And to say that he's washed up is inaccurate to say the very least. King George's flows are the same as before. If you could dig it "back then" then you should still dig it.

Feb 19, 2003
510HoneyDipp said:
:cry:

this is sad... King George is a cool and respectful dude, if the roles were switched around, he'd be promoting with JT. And to say that he's washed up is inaccurate to say the very least. King George's flows are the same as before. If you could dig it "back then" then you should still dig it.
Sure. And King George is a hustler--he keeps at it, regardless of how well/poorly he did the last week. You can't knock him for that. LIFE OF A KINGPIN was cool (that's the only one I was able to find in my area! LOL) and had some dope cuts. I think it's cool for JT to network w/ as many different people as he can.

You know who I'd like to see JT do something with? Ice Cube (yeah, I know, it's a longshot, but it was just a thought. LOL)!

PEACE!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
HEATED I never did like King George. I only bought one of his albums because it was $3 in the used rack back then. How many albums does George have out? how many of them was garbage, everyone that I know would tell you they was nothing but garbage. How many years have he been under a rock? TOO LONG and im glad for that, atleast he wasnt making more shitty CDs during that time. I think Ray-J and George was on the doing just as good on the mike as George.

Sep 12, 2003
www.InYoFaceFilm.com
...King George is good people. That's all I'ma say about that. His voice is unique and he's talented and most of all persistent, consistent and Respectful, something that tends to be lacking in the rap community, artists, fans and critcs alike. Instead of saying something is "garbage", be more tactful and say you ain't feeling it. ...just somethng you should consider for the future playa.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
^ CHANGE YOUR STUPID NAME!

that was just retarded!

SHUT UP ASSHOLE!!!!! I dont need anyone to tell me how to think you ASSHOLE! Fuck you should be draged out into the middle of the street and shoot in brad daylight. I cant belive the ASSHOLES on the SICCNESS today.

GET OFF THE KING GEORGE DICK!!!!! thats all im saying!

King George needs to pay his debts and come correct. He needs to stop useing beats that he never payd for! P' should offed him from day one. THATS ON THANGZ!

Sep 12, 2003
www.InYoFaceFilm.com
Re: ^ CHANGE YOUR STUPID NAME!

RAVAGE said:
that was just retarded!

SHUT UP ASSHOLE!!!!! I dont need anyone to tell me how to think you ASSHOLE! Fuck you should be draged out into the middle of the street and shoot in brad daylight. I cant belive the ASSHOLES on the SICCNESS today.

King George needs to pay his debts and come correct. He needs to stop useing beats that he never payd for! P' should offed him from day one. THATS ON THANGZ!
Oh ok "playa".... you one of these internet wise guys right?? You think I should be dragged in the street and shot? That's tough talk, obviously you ain't from the bay cause we don't really say shit like that out here unless it's a money situation. You should show a lil' respect for females patna, real talk. You are rude and sad and you need to put your hands together and pray for yourself cause you the type of busta who gets taken out quick. If you think on King George's dick, you mistaken. I just got enough love for the bay not to disrespect ANYONE tryna do they thang out here cause it's hard but you don't feel me though, your just a simple lil j-cat type muthafucka so don't trip...

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Re: ^ CHANGE YOUR STUPID NAME!

RAVAGE said:
that was just retarded!

Internet thuggin at its fullest. u should get a tat on ur stomach that says
Internet Thug Life.

Get a life and thug in the streets not behind no computer screen.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Re: Re: ^ CHANGE YOUR STUPID NAME!

510HoneyDipp said:
Oh ok "playa".... you one of these internet wise guys right?? You think I should be dragged in the street and shot? That's tough talk, obviously you ain't from the bay cause we don't really say shit like that out here unless it's a money situation. You should show a lil' respect for females patna, real talk. You are rude and sad and you need to put your hands together and pray for yourself cause you the type of busta who gets taken out quick. If you think on King George's dick, you mistaken. I just got enough love for the bay not to disrespect ANYONE tryna do they thang out here cause it's hard but you don't feel me though, your just a simple lil j-cat type muthafucka so don't trip...
OK mayB' I was a lil outa line. Sorry, but I still hate King George's Music!