hey hey hey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2004
What's going down peoples?? So after months of waiting your boy Bobby Spoon is finally approved to send notes on Siccness.

For those who don't know, I rap, produce, write for a magazine, promote club nights, promote concerts, promote products and am an all around NW Supporter.

hit me up, and lets get em done...

[email protected] = work email.

[email protected] = personal email.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
WHAT UP SPOON MAN, I WENT TO THE SADES PARTY....SOME CAT WAS OUT SIDE SLANGING TICKETS...I WAS THINKING IT WAS U AND HE SAID NO BUT KNEW YOU....I TOLDED HIM THAT IF YOU SHOWED UP THAN TO PONIT ME OUT CAUSE I ONLY KNEW OF YOU FROM HERE, BUT HEY? GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK...I WAS WONDERING WHY YOU ONLY HAD 1 POST.....HAHAHAHAHA

Aug 18, 2004
slowpoke said:
WHAT UP SPOON MAN, I WENT TO THE SADES PARTY....SOME CAT WAS OUT SIDE SLANGING TICKETS...I WAS THINKING IT WAS U AND HE SAID NO BUT KNEW YOU....I TOLDED HIM THAT IF YOU SHOWED UP THAN TO PONIT ME OUT CAUSE I ONLY KNEW OF YOU FROM HERE, BUT HEY? GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK...I WAS WONDERING WHY YOU ONLY HAD 1 POST.....HAHAHAHAHA
That ain't hard man, everyone knows me. I showed up with 15 females and one dude. All my people from Rainier Vista. I spent most the time just talking to my homies there, MR Benjamin, Omari and Drea Drea. I was outside for a min smoking a cigar tho....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
DOGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I USE TO LIVE IN RAINIER VISTA!!!

HAHAHAAHA
2ND TO LAST HUT OFF TAMERACK BY THE BUS STOP..HAHAHAHAHAHA

SMALL WORLD,MAN WE GONNA RUN INTO ONE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE DAYS....
SO MANY FOLKS I'M METING NOW A DAYS GOT LINKS TO THE SICCNESS....CRAZY....

Aug 18, 2004
I used to mess with a girl named Danielle Whitelow, she was like Franklin class of 96 or 97 she lived the last left before RV on the left.... She, along with the rest of the people I know in RV, I met somehow through the cats that rap and do their little hustle in Westlake Center.