Hey fellaz.Everyone, check this out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I can't penpoint where this specific graphic came from.I dont remember the guy thats taking credit for it either.

His name is 'Cellski'...
He says he's the originator of this graphic.But I don't remember seeing him posting it up.I seen this piece somewhere before.But where....

Who's the creator of this graphic piece fellaz?

Am I barking up the wrong tree or is Cellski really the creator of this graphic?

Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
u dumb fuck i did make that...

i did make that shit ya,. but the chain came from shemp, i aint usin it for commercial use or ne thing like that, i did make a poster out of it though, but that's bout it, wtf u alwayz on my nuttz for terell, give a playa some space, holla.

Jul 19, 2002
yo man leave Cellski like it is man, hes cool, hes doing hes thang, even if he used some shit from shemp, I dont care, its his problem no need to drag this in this forum and make him look like a criminal...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yo kid.I dont care if you stole a arm piece or anything.Shits don't matter to me....I'm only here for the same reason...I want to enhance my skills also...Pretty soon...All this shit is gonna be over......My teacher laced me with this code for image stealing and navigating........Check it out.......

www.geocities.com/djfingaz/samplecodes.htm

Those CD-Covers are from Pen n Pixel..I used them for examples.....Try and right click on that page and see what you get...Also click the layouts to navigate..........1...I'm also a playa :)

BTW-4-ounce.A lot of ppl work hard on layouts.Usually designers don't like anyone taking shit without their permission...Thats like a law....Ask 1st....

Aug 6, 2002
www.a-wax.net
Re: u dumb fuck i did make that...

Cellski415 said:
i did make that shit ya,. but the chain came from shemp, i aint usin it for commercial use or ne thing like that, i did make a poster out of it though, but that's bout it, wtf u alwayz on my nuttz for terell, give a playa some space, holla.
wtf, nigga you a bitch you post a whole thread saying look at this guy talking shemps pic then i came back and exposed you

hahahahaha stupid MOVE :cheeky:

May 17, 2002
www.serialkillas.net
SPORADIC said:
Yo kid.I dont care if you stole a arm piece or anything.Shits don't matter to me....I'm only here for the same reason...I want to enhance my skills also...Pretty soon...All this shit is gonna be over......My teacher laced me with this code for image stealing and navigating........Check it out.......

www.geocities.com/djfingaz/samplecodes.htm

Those CD-Covers are from Pen n Pixel..I used them for examples.....Try and right click on that page and see what you get...Also click the layouts to navigate..........1...I'm also a playa :)

BTW-4-ounce.A lot of ppl work hard on layouts.Usually designers don't like anyone taking shit without their permission...Thats like a law....Ask 1st....
Right click and hit enter real quick, and you can save the picture.
If that doesnt work then go to view, then go to source and you can get the link to the image.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Myzery99 said:

Right click and hit enter real quick, and you can save the picture.
If that doesnt work then go to view, then go to source and you can get the link to the image.
You right..View>Source..And the page info is their......Theirs a code to stop direct linking also..But I dont know directly off my head....

Apr 25, 2002
if you got win xp all you gotta do is put the cursor over the pic and a little toolbar pops up...that script aint helpin nothin