He's Back!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
You can't keep a real BOSS down! Mr. D.O.G. and Bow Wow Records back in this bitch to stir the pot, get it throwed, and go dumb! Setting shit straight for 2006!
First and foremost, I see alot of cats in the NW holding it down doing there thing and making things happen, so I definitely wanted to send a big shot out:
Jus Family Records
Unexpected Arrival
Sonny Bonoho
Lac of Respect
Sawchosiz & Jay Barz
Street Level
2 Real Records
Bill Yuns
and anybody else I forgot.
Now that that's out of the way I'm gonna put it on the wood; I'm coming back for my throne! I'm hungrier than ever, the hustle is abundant, and the music is phenomenal.
Here is what's going down:
All new interviews in the next issues of :
Fever Magazine
Southwestbound Magazine
Upcoming Shows:
5-3 The Dock in West Seattle
5-6 E-40 show @ Club Broadway in Everett (won't be performing but will have a booth for those looking to grab the latest classics from BWR)
5-11 The Cool Nutz Celebration of Life (just coming to support)
5-12 The Red Dragon in Tacoma
5-19 Area 151
Available Now:
Cold Blooded feat. B-Legit and Have Not. One of WA's best slaps yet!
Big Squeeze- The Senator
Mac Money- Tales of a G
BWR2000.com- NW Riding
Mr. D.O.G.- Ghetto Politics
Mr. D.O.G.- WET
Mr. D.O.G.- Gettin Paid
Coming Soon:
Mr. D.O.G.- Backstreets & Boulevards (June 13th 2006)
ft. Game, C-Bo, B-Legit, Ras Kass, Yukmouth, Duna, Cool Nutz, LuniColeone, Certified, Have Not, Livio, Tray Dee, T-Nutty, West Coast Stone, Mac Money, Mac & Ak, Kenny Mack, Meezilini, and morel
Mr. D.O.G. presents- NW Classicz (the Throwback Edition) Vol. 1 (Sept. '06)
Mr. D.O.G. presents- The Rainy Season Mixtape (Oct. '06)
Mr. D.O.G.- Iacocca (March 2007)

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Hilltop Hound said:
First and foremost, I see alot of cats in the NW holding it down doing there thing and making things happen, so I definitely wanted to send a big shot out:
Jus Family Records
Unexpected Arrival
Sonny Bonoho
Lac of Respect
Sawchosiz & Jay Barz
Street Level
2 Real Records
Bill Yuns
and anybody else I forgot.

maaaaan i cant even get a shout out homie?? naw jp. but be on the look out for my dude, get that single with hav & b la, the shit on the back streets & boulivards is some dope shit too. glad 2 see they finally let ya back on here. grind & hustle gawdamit!

Apr 6, 2006
Thats whats up!!

Nice to hear. Aint been up on Dog since a joint at Browns.
*Waits patiently...

3rd, I gotta holla atchu, my dood 'bout your services!
HH, I see you gotta mean roster over there at Bow Wow! Im lookin for work somewhere! Features or whatever!

Check me out in my sig...9 song download. Take like ten minutes.

Jun 10, 2002
Nice to see ya back Man. Shit hearing ya'll talking bout Browns brings back memories I wont go back in that motherfucker for all the money in the world. I went there with my homeboy and thought I was in the old ass pimp convention lol.