Here's what Sydal sounds like....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^^

Thanks folks...

Please keep in mind, this is not a song off my album. My entire album was produced by Larry K, and it contains some nice, upbeat tracks that everybody gonna feel...a pretty versatile album...

May 5, 2002
I havent peeped it but how u gonna come w/ a name thats just like Cydal.. I dunno if I'm sayin it right or what but have respect for Cydal.. that'd be like if a mutha fucka took a name Mak Mall

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
LOL

Well, first of all, I'm a solo artist, it's not like I'm copying a group...
Second, I had that nickname before CYDAL even made a name for themselves, when I was just a youngster...I never even heard of CYDAL until I was a Sophomore in High School. So it's not out of disrespect and it's not me biting somebody, because I got that nickname before CYDAL was known.

It's just like 10 DOLLA had the name MACK 10 before the L.A. MACK 10 was ever heard of. Only difference is, I'm not gonna change my name. It's not out of disrespect, it's just that I was nicknamed Sydal by my boys back in the day...it stuck, and it will always stick...

I'm sorry if you feel disrespected by that, but like I said, I was given the name before hand, not after...