HERE'S THE NEW LINK FOR THE SONNY BONOHO VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
HES LIKE A BROKEN DOWN CHINGO BLING MIXED WITH OUTKAST.....AINT FEELIN HIM ATALL....
WHERES THIS CAT FROM ANYWAY?....WHAT CITY IF IN THE NORTHWEST?

Mar 11, 2005
thank you again for your comment. sonny bonoho will be bonoho. original as hell, that coogi sweater wearing cowboy boot short wearing dude is goin to be out of this world. look out for the next video wit a good special guest!!!lol. you might like that 1. im from 253 originally from tacoma. gip gip. sonny bonoho. my music & sound speaks for itself..... & im still gonna mash on the streets wit my joints

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
CALICOE509 said:
HES LIKE A BROKEN DOWN CHINGO BLING MIXED WITH OUTKAST.....AINT FEELIN HIM ATALL....
WHERES THIS CAT FROM ANYWAY?....WHAT CITY IF IN THE NORTHWEST?
This is part of why Northwest Hiphop gets zero recognition around the globe. I bet if you (CALICO509) listen to it, actually try to vibe off Bonoho's music, it will grow on you. This is the type of music the Northwest needs, people are tired of studying music, they want it crunchy and raw, they want to get down with it.

Lovely song, dope video.

Mar 9, 2005
Adding to what Mr. Samos said, yeah Sonny is a much needed breath of fresh air for NW Hip-Hop and Hip-Hop in general. It's something different and because of that not everyone is going to like it but that goes with anything in life. All I know is that his album is going to be crack - hurry up and drop that joint!!!