here's my pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2002
CHRISDOGG14 said:
maybe some of yall should get off the internet and hit the club or somethin, lol. you do look good girl, but y'all need to chill, you act like you ain't ever seen some titties before, damn. just wait til you feel some, or pop your cherry, you'll really be on one.

for the record, this aint' directed at any one person
LOL...THANK YOU.....AND I'M SURE THAT ALL THESE FOOLS (AND I DON'T MEAN FOOLS DISRESPECTFULLY) SPIT THE SAME SHIT TO THE BITCHES IN FRONT OF THEM AT THE CLUB TOO. MEN SEE TITTIES...AND SAY WHATEVER COMES TO MIND...LIKE A DOG IN HEAT....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
honestly, to me, big ass tities ain't really my thang. i like a nice ass tho. but what really does it for me, is a nice beautiful set of eyes and nice full lips and mothafukkin good teeth, is that too much to ask these days? damn. and ladies, take care of your hair, stop cuttin that shit all short

Sep 10, 2002
CHRISDOGG14 said:
honestly, to me, big ass tities ain't really my thang. i like a nice ass tho. but what really does it for me, is a nice beautiful set of eyes and nice full lips and mothafukkin good teeth, is that too much to ask these days? damn. and ladies, take care of your hair, stop cuttin that shit all short
damn! today is your lucky day....i got t AND a...beautiful filipino eyes AND luscious lips. my teeth (i've been told) are perfect enough for a damn colgate commercial. and my hair, oh hell, you've never felt anything softer! :cheeky: so what up chris.... ;)

Sep 10, 2002
Re: Nice!

KINGCZAR said:
Real talk yall, definitely the baddest bitch!! She aint never lied!!! Shit prolly the tightest broad Ive seen on this whole board!! DAMN!
damn! on the whole board huh?!
aaawww! thanks dear.....you just said enough to make this bitch blush! :)

Sep 10, 2002
destiny said:
damn are you postin them everywhere i saw you on the other record label
WHY...ARE YOU TIRED OF SEEIN ME! I POST EM WHERE THEY'RE WANTED HUNNY! SO WHEREVER YOU SAW THEM...THEY WERE ASKED TO BE PUT THERE.
I GOT LOVE FOR HELLA PEOPLE OUT THERE...AND THEY GOT LOVE BACK...

Sep 10, 2002
CHRISDOGG14 said:
@ baddest bitch
that sounds and looks great and all that, but i am an engaged man, but if i wasn't.....we could work somethin out i am sure. stay awake and away from the lames and floss twice a day, you'll be aiight, lol. stay up girl
DAMN! AND I WAS ONLY FLOSSING ONCE A DAY....I'M GLAD YOU FILLED ME IN! LOL...ITS ALL GOOD CHRIS...YOU HAPPEN TO FILL MY DAY WITH ENTERTAINMENT...LOVE YOUR POSTS...