Here's a pic of some Skatterman & Snugbrim shit passed out to Juggalos...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
Here's a pic of some Skatterman & Snugbrim/BEEF shit passed out to Juggalos...

this was taken by me before a Twiztid concert a while back. after the concert, me and others posted BEEF and SkatteMand & Snugrbrim fliers/POsters all over sunset blvd, when I went back to sunset to meet with Travis, damn near all of the shit had been taken down and replaced by G-unit and Missy promo shit.
-Jugga

Sep 16, 2002
u know what, I am SO sorry, that pic I posted was actually of the line leading to azryda420's mother's room... the juggalos were just nice enough to show Skatterman & Snugbrim some love by holding up their posters on their way to the pussy. I KEED, I KEED!!

azryda420, u must really be on your period, I haven't heared this much bitching about something GOOD for Strange Music ever since Shady Records called them up bitching about Tech doing that Hallowicked song for psychopathic records.
-Jugga

PS:if u got anything else to say, my e-mail is [email protected],
that is all, I will not go back and forth with you on this board. thank u for your consideration

bitch

Jun 23, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
u know what, I am SO sorry, that pic I posted was actually of the line leading to azryda420's mother's room... the juggalos were just nice enough to show Skatterman & Snugbrim some love by holding up their posters on their way to the pussy. I KEED, I KEED!!

azryda420, u must really be on your period, I haven't heared this much bitching about something GOOD for Strange Music ever since Shady Records called them up bitching about Tech doing that Hallowicked song for psychopathic records.
-Jugga

PS:if u got anything else to say, my e-mail is [email protected],
that is all, I will not go back and forth with you on this board. thank u for your consideration

bitch
You made a joke about my mom.
*crying out loud*

Sniff Sniff.

Now that we're back in fourth grade, I fucked your dad with rusty railroad spike in the ass.