Help me Identify this Song!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just heard it on x104 about 5pm today, it was hot. They kept repeating the word "Breathe" the chorus went "you gotta breathe, you gotta breathe, you gotta breathe" and then at the end they gave shoutouts to the 5 boroughs of NYC so its obviously not from around here but it is hot. Couldn't figure out what it was anywhere on x104s website. Beat was very clean but can't really describe it b/c I don't remember. All I know was I was nodding my head and I need that cut. Somebody on here has got to know what it is.

Apr 25, 2002
Anybody know what album it's on???

I searched and see that it's on a DJ Clue Mixtape "The Mixtape After Tomorrow" but is it on any other album (that is out right now)? Is that Clue mixtape out now b/c sam Goody didn't have it, Tower didn't have it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Man, i am just about to rant here, but i'll hold back. Clue releases about 15 mixtapes a year, but most of them are east coast style....meaning you never gonna find it in Sam Goody, FYE, Tower, et al. The Clue "mixtapes" you see in stores are just compilations...but producers usually use the word comp., and DJs like to stick to the word mixtape.

As for the song.....I'm sure you can find the CD single on the internet somewhere, just look around. And if its Promo-Only, someone on Ebay might have it.....peace