Help me build my best of tech 9 cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2011
Anyone who is a fan of Tech N9ne's should buy my new book, "I'm The White Guy - The Tech N9ne Edition." You can buy it on Amazon.com and here's a tinyurl to the book on Lulu.com. http://tinyurl.com/4xwbh2s. The book discusses my relationship with Tech N9ne since 2001 when I first met him at the "Anghellic" album cover shoot up to today. I discuss how my suggestions helped him with his interviews and how we are both looked at as outsiders in our respective worlds. I also wrote and produced "The Tech N9ne Experience" and "The Psychumentary" DVDs and sold Tech the beat for "My World" on "Everready (The Religion)," which I discuss in detail in the book.

"My World" is definitely a song that should be on all Tech best-of CDs.

Jul 1, 2004
Anyone who is a fan of Tech N9ne's should buy my new book, "I'm The White Guy - The Tech N9ne Edition." You can buy it on Amazon.com and here's a tinyurl to the book on Lulu.com. http://tinyurl.com/4xwbh2s. The book discusses my relationship with Tech N9ne since 2001 when I first met him at the "Anghellic" album cover shoot up to today. I discuss how my suggestions helped him with his interviews and how we are both looked at as outsiders in our respective worlds. I also wrote and produced "The Tech N9ne Experience" and "The Psychumentary" DVDs and sold Tech the beat for "My World" on "Everready (The Religion)," which I discuss in detail in the book.

"My World" is definitely a song that should be on all Tech best-of CDs.
How many dollaz bruh goon?

Dec 2, 2007
Leave me alone
Low
Need More Angels
So Lonely
Cursed
Last Sad Song
Trapped in a psychos body
Last Sad Song
One Good Time
Red Nose
Pain Killer

I think this will get you started, these are all really pretty personal songs from tech. I tried to put them order from personal favorites, but they are all good.

If your looking for party/gangsta stuff there are some totally different lists, but this is tailored to what you like.

Sep 24, 2002
use this....

-Celcius
he wanna be paid
be warned
boss doggs
shoot tha shit
sprung (ft. paul law and nachia cayson)

-Calm Before The Storm
cloudy eye stroll
on our way to la
clueless