Helo 3 beta Trap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
My boy who has his xbox 360 modded got ban the night after he downloaded the helo 3 beta. There is something in that download that triggers it and if you xbox is modded with that extreme firmware your done. Your acount will be black balled for life. So beware of MS's dirty trick. I know a few other that had the same firmware but didnt download the beta and are still online. So watch your ass kid and like they say play at your own risk.

May 10, 2002
Impalas said:
My boy who has his xbox 360 modded got ban the night after he downloaded the helo 3 beta. There is something in that download that triggers it and if you xbox is modded with that extreme firmware your done. Your acount will be black balled for life. So beware of MS's dirty trick. I know a few other that had the same firmware but didnt download the beta and are still online. So watch your ass kid and like they say play at your own risk.
lol @ it being MS's dirty trick.

If your boy had his shit modded, why in the hell would he take that risk??

Nov 7, 2002
There is always a risk with shit like that. Its like buying a bootleg movie there a risk of getting caught but its not likely same with this. They are always going to try and stop you from burning games people just try to stay ahead of the game but if you don't you just have to live with it.

May 10, 2002
Impalas said:
There is always a risk with shit like that. Its like buying a bootleg movie there a risk of getting caught but its not likely same with this. They are always going to try and stop you from burning games people just try to stay ahead of the game but if you don't you just have to live with it.
No, I'm askin why would he risk gettin busted by trying to download the beta to the most anticipated game in the last 5 years??

lol @ him ... he gets an F :lick:

Nov 7, 2002
I have no idea why but his not the only one that did it my cuz said on another forum that it was a world wide thing i asked him to send me a link so i can post it.

Apr 20, 2004
Impalas said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
MS always does that shit wit updates. Its almost common knowledge. And I'm not saying u gotta be a geek to know this.. I guess that's why he'll get no love . Lol.. And no need to post it up here most peeps know that u run the risk of getting bricked when u mod ur shit. So atleast he can still play it

Mar 5, 2006
my buddie has his xbox 360 modded and had it modded for awhile and downloaded halo 3 beta and he can play it and all the other games n shit his is working fine so i dont no whats up with other ppl;s xbox's maybe they modded it a diff way or sum shit cuz i no his is not fucked and he stills plays on xbox live so..