HELLLP!!! Drug Testing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
1. I got a drug test in 2 weeks. Been smoking 3 days a week for six months. whats gonna help me pass? how can I cheat? anyone know the exact procdures fo a company drug test?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
water, water, water. that always worked for me. And cranberry juice. My homey took some Niacin pills, and his shit was clean. Just don't take too many, he took like 6 and said it felt like his stomache was burning, lol.....

May 5, 2002
damn i feely you playboy ive had this problem many times i dunno wtf they even test for weed but they dont give a fuck how much you drink outsida work.

you got 2 weeks though ? shiit thats plenty a time, just dont smoke for the next 2 weeks and drink hella water thats it, my last drug test i smoked 5days prior to the test and i still passed cause i just drink hella water in 5 days and worked out alot, so if you got 2 whole weeks your pretty safe i woulndt even stress, buy a lil bottle of water and just refill it like 3 for 4 times a day and theyll be thinkin you never smoked weed in your life

May 11, 2002
hey man u can keep smoking thats no problem all u have 2 take is something called certo u can find it at any grocery store its a jelly for food . its cheap it cost about 4 dollars... just 2 hrs b4 the drug test get a gallon of water poor a pouch in the water stir it and drink it its hella nasty so drink it fast and u are good up to 4 hrs and just keep drinking water and your piss will come out clear... it is 100% accurate.

May 5, 2002
im telling you man, dont pay for none of that shit...just dont smoke for 2weeks and drink water....you really wanna risk not passing a test with all this shit you can buy...not smokin and water is the full proof way.i never been rejected for my piss being too diluted , if i did id tell them well wtf do you expect i drank hella water so i would have to take a leak for you guys, but i wouldnt trip ive had over 30!! yes 30 drug test and ive allways used water and ive never failed a test

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Eastbay_Love said:
im telling you man, dont pay for none of that shit...just dont smoke for 2weeks and drink water....you really wanna risk not passing a test with all this shit you can buy...not smokin and water is the full proof way.i never been rejected for my piss being too diluted , if i did id tell them well wtf do you expect i drank hella water so i would have to take a leak for you guys, but i wouldnt trip ive had over 30!! yes 30 drug test and ive allways used water and ive never failed a test
AGREED...WHY SPEND LIKE 40 BUCS FOR SOME DRINK, WHEN WATER IS FREE?...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
MaddDogg said:
1. I got a drug test in 2 weeks. Been smoking 3 days a week for six months. whats gonna help me pass? how can I cheat? anyone know the exact procdures fo a company drug test?
Try this.......quit smoking

Whats more important, your money or being high for a while?