heart break kid returns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn its been a minute since i've seen this fool in a ring...good to see him back...and also good to finally see ric flair get pissed on...or should i say triple a....hahahaha...

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
cool...i haven't seen smackdown since its been on upn...that sucks...i don't have that channel...at least i get raw...if i didnt' i'd be in my backyard jumping off my garage onto a matress...

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
Damn wrestling aint a sport!!!!
its called sports entertainment...if we still had the entertainment forum i would post all of this in it...besides it puts a little more into this forum besides lakers beating the kings or lakers playin the nets...

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's good hbk's back. he's a character and he's got personality and that's a big part of wrestling (although i don't watch it that much anymore, but i watch it sometimes)

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
Grim said:
I seen him come back and all but was I the only one that thought he was acting gay as fuck.....he looked like a fuckin fag out there dancing around and doing a bunch of other gay ass shit. I mean what the fuck was he doing
yeah we all could of went without him fralaking around for 10 minutes...can't wait till next monday to see whats up...this shit is getting interesting..

May 7, 2002
Daveyboy said:
its called sports entertainment...if we still had the entertainment forum i would post all of this in it...besides it puts a little more into this forum besides lakers beating the kings or lakers playin the nets...
Truer words have never been spoken.

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Grim said:
I seen him come back and all but was I the only one that thought he was acting gay as fuck.....he looked like a fuckin fag out there dancing around and doing a bunch of other gay ass shit. I mean what the fuck was he doing
LOL i waz thinking tha exact same haha hoppin around like a fairy and shit