Heard DoneDeal 4 The First Time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
I just heard Done Deal for the first time on SacTownRadio. I heard a few different traccs from "Runs In The Family"...and all I have to say is DAYMN! I was really feelin' what I was hearin'...I wouldn't mind working on a Done Deal release one day, or have them on one of mine...

Keep hustling...you catz got the a really good thing goin...Holla

T-Loc
Gangsta Island Records!

Apr 25, 2002
Locfather give me more details about this compilation I have a few artists im managing that you may be interested in. Its about time you heard Done Deal if you are a rap fan how can you not have heard that heated shit they are bringing, you were sleeping on them for a long time.

Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
Yea Koaz you ain't lyin'...I live on the Eastcoast, FLA...so ain't much Cali underground music out here...So till I came to the siccness I haven't heard of most these cats. Done Deal doin the thing tho...

Info on the comp...

It's called, Gangsta Island Records Presents: "Street Savvy Vol. 1"

It's going to be released in Jan. 2003...nationwide...and will be pushed hard in the FLA. Still working on tracs for it, still working on seeing whose going to be on it, featured, droping songs, you know. So I don't have a list of whose on it yet. If you're intrested holla...