HC2C VOL.3 - ACROSS ENEMY LINES (SUBMISSIONS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Vol. 1 - THE HU$TLATION PROJECT is still gettin orders till this day...very solid project featured PLAYA RAE, DON CISKO, MR.KEE, DUTCH, SHADY SHAY, AL BEEZY, DOS XX, GANGSTA REESE, KELTIC TRIBE, MAC & AK + MORE.

Vol. 2 - EXECUTIVE DECISIONZ dropped this year and is Dugout's BIGGEST seller to date...it featured PLAYA RAE, MR. SCHE, YOUNG LIFE, 11/5, JAY TEE, B-12, YOUNG DRU, ERRELEVENT, MOONSHINE, FUCK EVERYBODY, YOUNG CAP, MISTA CANE, II SICC, SYKO, SOUTH COAST COALITION, YUN GUN & MORE.

Vol. 3 - ACROSS ENEMY LINES droppin in 2004....features????

^That's yet to be determined & up to folks out there to bring the heat and submit they music to possibly get they chance to appear on Vol. 3 of a SOLID SERIES of compilations. Get your chance to appear on a compilation that has write ups in the SHOWCASE, RAGO, RAWROOTS, 602STREETS, RAPTALK, SOUTHWEST-CONNECTION, DUBCNN, DOWN-SOUTH + MUCH MORE.

*IF* you got something you think you can bring to the table and want your shot at an appearance on this album no MATTER where your from...here is what we need:

SOLID ASS PRODUCTION if you are just a producer who wants folks to dump on some of his shit and help him get his name to a wider audience. If that's you...then send in a beat cd-r to the address below with all your contact info. We got production so that ain't a problem but if you want to shoot some shit on GP to help the cause holla.

SOLID ASS MUSIC PERIOD...if you already got your own beats own shit you can lay, then all we ask is you mention HUSTLIN CITY 2 CITY VOL.3 - ACROSS ENEMY LINES or the LABEL: D.U.G.O.U.T. ENT in the intro, verses or outro so it's taylor made then send that in so the panel can decide on who we gonna run with. NOT EVERYTHING submitted will be used so please keep that in mind. The last one was a DOUBLE CD, this one is only a single disc. If you want your shot...bring the heat & not to mention more importantly PROFESSIONAL SOUNDING QUALITY.

Features are being added soon, so there will be some bigger names to help this thang move along. It will not be flooded tho...so don't expect that. Also, if you are a website who'd like to send in a shot out so we can throw them in here and there before tracks...contact me and I will let you know what we're looking for...this is a good chance to help you get your site name out and more traffic. ONLY HIP HOP MUSIC SITES...no personalized record label or artist sites.

Submissions are good thru the end of January 04. if by then we have what we need we will call it done and then move on to the next phaze. If we don't have enough, then we will extend the deadline. There will be some instances where if the song is accepted we'll work it out for Dugout to drop a verse on the track as well for collab.

Aight, here is the address to send to:

D.U.G.O.U.T. ENTERTAINMENT
ATTN: HC2C VOL. 3 - ACROSS ENEMY LINES
P.O. BOX 33782
NORTHGLENN, CO. 80233

PEACE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
All ya gotta do is holla at me fam...you know Sea Town got my support. Let me know if you got somethin brewin' or if ya wanna get yall folks to do something and me dump a 16 on it or whateva. There will be alot more collabo's on this one with me folks....hit me, let me know where ya head at.