HAVE YOU HEARD OF Lil Boosie???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
he one of the hottest southern artist right now..........people love his shit in the STL
He gets alot of love because he is on Pimp C's label or whatever......but he tight regardless get at Trmndus from sw connection.com he know a gain of shit on him

Aug 9, 2002
yeah boosie kold...pimp c presents ghetto stories was a good album...I think I seen a vol.2 of that tha other day at a store...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I was down in Biloxi Mississippi early November '04.

Lil Boosie and crew pulled up in a silver BMW on spinners at a night club.

I was posted up in the VIP booth right next to the DJ booth.

PIGS were hella deep outside the club, the club was so gott damn pack you couldn't move, but Lil Boosie rock the lil stage and mic for about an hour.

IT WAS Mississippi STYLE CRUMP UP N THERE...folks were doing dances that I have NEVER seen-
the whole club smelled like BUDD...

after Boosie's performance, he and some of his homies went directly to the VIP booth, cuzz took off his big azz hooded and his homies starting fanning him, he asked me for a lighter, next thing next, we all gettin smoked out....
there were a few sea donkey lookin hoes in his crew, they wouldn't tight BUT...

SHIT WAS OFF THE CHAIN!

i was feelin his musicc

D-LOCC

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Boosie and Webbies Gangsta Musick goes hard, ive been bumping that a lot recently.

May 4, 2002

manne boosie been at it for awhile, i was telling people about him way back, even before he put his first album out i had heard some material he did, i wish i had the dough i would of snatched him up as a artist i knew he was going to be big,....but dont sleep weebie is hard too both of them hot as fuck in baton rouge right now, shit they hot in the south they doing shows all over...

Apr 25, 2002
Going to school so close to Baton Rouge, I heard a lot of lil Boosie.

Lately I've been wondering how Body Head Bangerz re-released, "Do it Big (remix)" and took Boosie completely off the track except for a small sample in the background. Is thqt legal?

May 4, 2002

well it wasnt boosie's song, it was magic's song....so they really had every right to take him off if they wanted to, both versions are on the body head bangers compilation and thier are actually 4 versions of that song, the whole thing is that boosie started performing the song before magic because he thought it was a hit and would be good for his shows, then i caught on and is where it is now, so people thinking wrong like they just took boosie off but it aint his song..

Aug 9, 2002
Deu2e Wilde said:
^^ the remix was better
yeah tha remix was better...they started playin tha first version down here on tha radio & now they play tha one with magic & younbloodz....youngbleed came hella hard on that song.....