HAVE YOU EVER HAD SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU,FUCC U OVER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
WHAT WOULD YOU DO???TO FUCC'EM BAC???OR WOULD YOU LET TIME TELL ALL AN LET THEM FUCC THERE SELF!!!

FOR MY EX FOLCX TIME TELLS ALL!!!! LOL

WHAT DO YOU THINK??? JUS ASK'N???

I KNOW HOW I HANDLE THANGZ AN MY FOLCX NOW HOW I DO TO,
SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

SINNCERLY SINN

DROP'N SOON A.O.D. ANCIENT ONEZ DIALECT
LP TITLED "NONCOMPOSMENTIS"
FEAT.
FIRST DEGREE THE D.E.,PLAYA RAE OF D.U.G.O.U.T. ENT
B.G. EVIL,EVIL POETRY,L.T.S. OF SACRAMENTO
AN THEE AOD - ORG!!!!!
R.I.P ANTONIO RUBIO JR (B.K.A) YOUNG K

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I think we all been through this....I've done it...I ain't gonna lie and I have had it done to me countless times....

It's just a matter of where you are at that particular point in your life....are you older and more wiser now and apt to just say "fuck it I ain't got time for this cat" or are you still stuck in time like most are and saying "fuck this cat I'm gonna smash on him"...

In that case....be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions...I think we all know what that can be...

I'm 28 now so I am like this with females and dudes now: "fuck it....they did me....fuckem, I'll move on and fuck what they talkin bout cause I know the real deal and as long as I know the real inside...I gives a fuck what the world thinks."

Feel Me?

depends on the situation in my opinion......is major disrespect was done...you gotta do what you gotta do.....if it's nonsense....shake it off like dandruff....either way good luck in your situation...we've all been there..

"Don't trip off the small things in life.....and everything in life is small!" anonymous

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
THE REASON....................I ASK IS..........

YEA THE REASON I ASK IS....... I JUS TALK'D TO A OLDSCHOOL HOMIE AN HE HAD TOLD ME SOME SHYT THAT WENT DOWN...AN IT'S FUNNY..........AN EX FOLCX OF MINE.......... MOUTH KEEPS GETTIN HIM SMASH ON......I AINT GOT A CHANCE TO SMASH HIM... LOL..... SO TIME IS TELL ALL DO YOU THINK?? THIS CATZ GOT FOOL IN THE GAME THAT DONT EVEN KNOW US WRITT'N SONGS BOUT US!!!
I VE TOLD CATZ BOUT HIM!!!! SEE THIS FOO IM TALKN BOUT I GOT HIM IN TO THE RAP SHYT!!! HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME !!!!.......MAYBE THATS WHY I GOT SO MUCH HATE FOR HIM NOW.. CUZ I CARE'D SO MUCH!!!!!

SINNCERLY SINN

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
man fuck it....you gonna go thru this in music all damn day everyday...I know for a FACT there are a couple tracks bout me traveling around at this very moment....does it seem like I give a shyt? Hell naw...I keep doin Playa Rae & Dugout dawg....that's all I know. Until these cats do what I've done...then they can keep on promotin for me....you just gotta do AOD homie, let ya music and work ethic speak for itself.

Till I blow...I'll remain the Puff Daddy of the 408 [so I hear] LOL!

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
YEA I FEEL YOU!!!!!

YOU KNAW IM ALL BOUT THEE AOD-ORG!!!!!I KEEP ON KEEPN ON!!!!~

BUT I WAS JUS WONDERIN YALL VIEW'S ON IT. THANCX FOR THE ADVICE THO.COO COO!!

CUZ I GONA DO,WAT IM GONA DO!! THATS THE WAY I DO IT!!!!
LIKE THE HOMIE VIEW SAID "IF YOU DONT STAND UP FOR WAT U BELIVE IN YOU MUST NOT BELIVE N IT!"

I LIKE TO WATCH PEOPLE DIG THEIR OWN GRAVE'S,DONT YOU???

SUCCSESS IS THE BEST REVENGE!!!
SINNCERLY SINN

P.S. I TOLD YOU!!!!AOD MAN OUT!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I FEEL YA DAWG....AND I LIKE THE WAY VIEW PUTS IT IN THAT SAYING...I AGREE AND AM NOW DOING SO MUCH MORE FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN A REALLY COULD GIVE TWO SHYTS ABOUT WHO ROLLS WITH ME OR NOT, PERIOD POINT BLANK_

*AND I APOLOGIZE BUT DAMN THAT FLICK WAS NASTY I HAD TO REMOVE IT DAWG...LOL!*

Apr 25, 2002
have you ever lent sumbody sum stuff out of good will and have it jacked from you one too many times from the same person or after asking for it back for a number of times and it come back fucked up?

i had a homie like that.i found out he was like that with other people after i already lent it to this dude.

lyen ass bitch talkin bout don't lend this to so and so he jacks then he turn around and jack me.stupid mutherfucker.

you try to be cool and not have to worry about it and they turn around and fuck you over.

stupid ass

thats why nobody likes your ass any damn how.

piss me off!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the only thing that really sticks out to me was this last New Years that just passed. i got into ALOT of beef and a couple of my best freinds were acting like they weren't cool with me cause we were outnumbered. i smacked one of the guys who i was beefing with in his face and he didn't do shit but it started gettin really tense so my girl called me a cab and got my drunk ass out of there. i was pissed the fuck off at my boys though, i basically said "i'll forget about it but just realize that you mothfuckas are really some pussies, i don't ever wanna hear you talk tough again"

SHIT, I'VE HAD ACOUPLE PATNAS FUCK ME OVER BUT IT JUST REALLY AINT EVEN PHASE ME CUZ I WAS EXPECTING IT. I JUST CUT THE LOVELINE FEEL? I'M WARY OF EVERYONE, CALL ME A PARANOID MAFUCKA BUT I'M ALWAYS ON MY BUNYONS! YOU CROSS ME, YOU DEAD IN MY EYES. BUT I GUESS IT ALSO DEPEND ON THE SEVERITY OF THINGS. IF IT WAS SOMETHING REAL MAJOR ID PROLLY TAKE FLIGHT. BUT MOST O THE TIME ITS THE BIRD ON THESE FAKE ASS MAFUCKAS. THEY AINT WORTH MY TIME. FUCK A FRIEND! FA REAL

V DUBBLE DIZZLE