Have yall ever had your radio stolen?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
damn i was at the school house and my shit got jacked, punk mutha fuckers broke the window on my mustang and went through and ripped my deck out and took a spool of cds i had , there were like 50 cds. i went to the cops and they said they wernt in the mood to do anything? what kind of shit is that they said to come back on monday, but the funny thing is the stupid ass bitches that stole my shit didnt take any of my speakers , subs, or my amp.i cashed out 350 for my deck and some bitch is listening to my cds with it, i had the one sony deck that flips over and shit but it wasnt detachable, damn if i ever see any one with my shit around my school im takin out the louieville slugger to the head.

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
YunG VenoM said:
I put 50 on it that it was some ASIANS
WHAT!!! yo why u gotta profile us like that?? how do u know it wasnt a white or black guy?? anywayz, i dont have a car, lol, so i cant have anything stolen, but my cousin got his shit stolen before. u will never guess how they got in the car, its funny and sad at the same time, they threw a watermelon thru his window!! they must have thrown that shit hard cuz it blasted the fuck outta the damn window, lol. they stole his brand new system and the car next to his had a better one, my cuzz was so pissed, it was funny, but he was furious! lol

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
My parents car had the original deck stolen out of it. Then they got one where you can take the whole deck out and take it inside the home. But one night my mom forgot and they stole it again. Also the ignition was torn apart because they were trying to steal the car, but didn't succeed. I don't know why they were trying to steal a Honda Civic with over 200,000 miles on it. This happened within one month. Then they finally got one where the face comes off. The police finally found the ring that was stealing shit from everyone around my neighborhood. After that, no problems. But we didn't get our stereos back.

May 3, 2002
I knew Mexicans who did this type of shit... a few seconds and your stereo was gone with any visible CD's, CD cases, and bags. When there was enough time speakers, amps, and equalizers went, too.
AdolfOliverBush, I guess I gotta install an alarm in my 1984 Honda Accord with over 200,000 miles on it before it becomes a victim of a robbery. You think somebody will steal a $40 (store bought) CD player with no face? A desperate crack head maybe?