Have Lynch and Gangsta Dre ever dun a track 2getha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I dont know how big Sac is, but its crazy how cats can be from the same city, releasing records and tapes seperatly for nearly 10 years, sometimes on the same label and never do a track together...

Apr 25, 2002
yea, get the song "Funk Central Haters"

"black market you's the targer for funk central.. "

plus, Dre is a blood, doc was/is (whatever) a crip..

Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
yea, get the song "Funk Central Haters"
"If you wanna take it further nigga we can get specific/ and start callin bustas out...Mrs. Doc and Sista Lynch/ cuz you both a couple bitches, you make me wanna holla/ holla hot ones through your collar from my fully auto"

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
GANGSTA DRE & LYNCH

THEY WERE GOING TO DO A SONG TOGETHER . LYNCH SAID HE WOULD DO VERSE FOR VERSE ,SOMEONE FROM HIS CAMP GOT INVOLVED & WANTED SOME CHEDDAR . GREED FUCKED THIS COLLAB OFF . GANGSTA DRE DONT GET DOWN WIT NO ONE ON HIS ALBUM UNLESS ITS VERSE FOR VERSE HE WONT EVEN LET ME PAY CUZ HE FEELS REGARDLESS OF SOUNDSCAN HES JUST AS TIGHT AND BRINGS AS MUCH HEAT AS THE BEST LYRICIST OUT THERE ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO DRE KNOWS THIS IS TRUE .

BUT DONT TRIP IM ON IT AS FAR AS C-BO & LYNCH ARE CONCERNED IMA TRY & MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I GOT LUNI COLEONE & GANGSTA DRE ON A TRACK

AND SKEE 64 & LUNI COLEONE

LUNI CAN CHILL ANYWHERE IN MY OR SKEE 64 HOOD
DPH MANORS

MOSTLY BLOODS AROUND AND GET LOVE
ITS NOT THE 80'S

Apr 25, 2002
DPH is
DEEPEST PART OF THE HILL

my good good folks is the only fuckin crip family from there lmao
they're orgiinally from STS(i think that's it) from SOuth Sac...but they all stay in DPH now
watch when my potna blows the fuck up...he's about to be the hottest rapper in Sac