Hate On My Mind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2007
if its cool with Mars, can someone hook me up with this track? I have been fiending for it since I had to format my hard drive 6 months ago

classic Mars, if you haven't heard it you should!

Jan 31, 2003
I remember I used to have a choped and screwed version of Hate On My Mind that G-Dubb made a while back. I wish I still had that.

The suicide song is called Final Sin, but thinking of the name of the song reminded me of the absolute 80's classic, The Final Countdown, and made me long for a Mars remake.

Mar 14, 2007
I dont have an mp3 player as I dont download music, if I feel it I buy it, if I dont then I take it back and say it didnt work

can someone up this track for me? would be greatly appreciated

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't vote either of those (but thats my opinion)

I'd vote

-Something's Wrong
-Red Beam
-In the Bay
-Heartless

I dunno which I would vote as the best, because I don't ever really have a favorite song by anyone. (unless they're a one hit wonder or something I guess)

Mar 14, 2007
It's the M to the A to the R to the what, I never gave a fuck about a god damn slut

this track is pure evil, props to Vect, you got to hook me up with your music now, hope you havent broken your wrist over that photobucket account though haha

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
It's the M to the A to the R to the what, I never gave a fuck about a god damn slut

this track is pure evil, props to Vect, you got to hook me up with your music now, hope you havent broken your wrist over that photobucket account though haha
Yeah Man, I Always Hookup What I Can.

Haha, Yeah Them Broads Were Pretty Nice Bro! & I Hope You Enjoy My Songs Mang, Drop Me Some Feedback On Myspace Or Here.