HAS ANYBODY HERE EVER SEEN....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
"GUMMO"? I was thinking about this flick for some reason, and I haven't seen it in about 10 years. Probably the most RIDICULOUS movie I've ever seen in my life. Has anybody been suckered into watching this bullshit besides me?

*sidenote* I was high as FUCK when I saw this, and I still sat there through the whole movie like "What the FUCK?"....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
that movie will remain in my list of all time favorite movies .....me and my lil sister recite the whole scene from the junkyard scene....rabbits come in my house i kill...i got him...no you didnt.

i love that movie. its some way out stuff..lol

May 25, 2005
saw this years ago...a few timeS though...weird and crazy shit...im no pretty boy myself, but fuck those were some ugly ass people in that movie. The line that had me rolling was something along the lines of "its a lesbian cat, it looks like my mother" WTF LOL!

Jan 14, 2006
what the hell is the guy in the bunny suit supposed to mean? i know it has to mean something..

that retarded girl running back and forth touching the wall was hilarious though. i doubt that many of those people were actors.