HAPPY NEW YEAR...unseen COUGNUT (RIP) Footage for my Siccness fam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Rest In Peace to our boy Cougnut aka Ronald Fields...the man loved a good party...he is hugely missed from Apt.3/DNA Ent, UNLV ( Baldhead Rick & SB ), Cellski, Kelly (RIP), Big Drawz, our boy C-Fresh, TC, Rob V, Stingy aka Hitman, etc...keepin your name alive in the 2010 homeboy

Feb 24, 2006
dam.. rip cougnut i can still see him at the cellski party in san jo before he passed runnin around the hole builden with two drinks! and yes they was both his .

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Yeah RIP, I have that whole show on tape, from two angles. He was classic Cougar that night. Screamin and yellin for hours before the show, long enough to lose his voice. When I was taping that show I kept thinkin that it was some major shit...even though he was a friend and I thought "I'll tape another one, etc" but damnit it never happened. He is truly missed every day, not just as a friend but he was my favorite rapper that ever lived. And most folks don't know that he was 2Pac's favorite bay rapper with "Scandolous"...ask around. Fresh will tell you the same.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
RIP COUGNUT

Aye Gabe Bro, I hope u have a safe good new years bro, and keep pushin that good shit bro.

Dec 21, 2006
rip cougnut... he had one of the most unique voices in bay area rap history...no matter wut style he was using.. you could tell it was him cuz of that raspy voice of his...he gassed on that 4080 compilation back in the dayz

Dec 25, 2003
Happy New Years Gabe & RIP to my favorite Bay rapper as well I always keep his name & persona alive by mentioning him to other rap fans who never heard of him & I always give them my recommendation to check out your label & all the cds yall put out... Cougnut was the illest ever to emerge outta the Bay no disrespect to Mac Dre & no one will ever replace him everrr...... He was ahead of his time & very unique in his own way......