Halo 2 nerd.. yall gonna love this (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
lol not that badly anyway.. i hope

that shits rediculous, if my kid did some shit like that best believe his shit would get took the fuck away. i aint tryna hear all that shit ALL the damn time.

funniest thing about it to me is that hes so fuckin angry hes never gonna learn how to get better

Apr 19, 2005
The first one was better. This is the second video..

Dude's name is Croyt or somethin weird like that. Some people are sayin this one was staged/fake. In comparison to the first one, he puttin too much on it in this one.

Oct 11, 2005
That Shit Had to be Fake. That kid was doin too much. All he said was Fuck the whole time, but it was hella funny when He yelled" Call back leter Im busy". If that video was real then that dude needs to get his ass beat, to calm him down

May 12, 2004
rofl. daaaammmnnn. dood got some serious issues for real. seem like he does have friends (or at least 1) but he was all cussin at em and screamin. lol. he too addicted to that game thats prolly why he dont got no friends lol

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
lol that shit was funny... i used to KIND OF get like that but no where near that extreme or for that long of a duration, it was juss right quicc like FUCC THIS SHIT n then throw tha controller or some shit.. that mf has problemz! i was waitin 4 his mom2 come in n put em in checc, but it never happened lol

Oct 5, 2004
u should check my lil brother out... if i had a video camera i'd record that shit.. hes crazy, screams like this kid throws the controller around we was playin madden06 a lil while ago and he lost.. ended up flippin his bed over an kicked one of his stereo speakers fucked it all up.. lol lil muthafuckers funny i jus sit there an laugh the whole time.