halloween (oct. 31) is coming....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
whats everyone's favorite movies to watch? For me, usually 3 back to back to back zombie or vampire movies randomly selected from my collection......

28 days later
28 weeks later
dawn of the dead (re-make or anything george a romero)
30 days of night
underworld trilogy etc...

Nov 15, 2007
wow, wow, i was hoping to come in here and see some classics... only one i seen was monster squad but that shit is booty now that im older, its just too kiddy now...

ill be back in here to post some of my favorites...

some of the top of my head are...

halloween series... 1 and 2 mainly...
pumpkinhead
night of the living dead
return of the living dead
dawn of the dead
day of the dead
hellraiser 1 and 2
nightbreed

theres so many more, i just cant think...

May 2, 2002
Other good ones to check out are:

Night of The Demons
Bloodstone: Subspecies
Lost Boys
The Gate
Fright Night
Trick R Treat
silver bullet

Pumpkin head is the shit, so is monster squad..need to let the kids watch that one

If you got little kids, goosebumps + chiller channel got alright shows to check out

To much to list...just go to the rental store and browse horror, bound to find something

Nov 15, 2007
yea, browse horror and youll find something... i just watched night of the demons today, i found it funny as hell...

and i cant believe i forgot about silver bullet and ive always wanted to watch the gate but never have.

May 2, 2002
I only watched House of 1000 corpses once and didn't really like it BUT Devils Reject is one of my favoirtes....shits all over 1000 corpses IMO but I have been meaning to watch it again

I think people will like devils rejects if they didnt like house of 1000 corpses

Apr 20, 2003
wow, wow, i was hoping to come in here and see some classics... only one i seen was monster squad but that shit is booty now that im older, its just too kiddy now...

ill be back in here to post some of my favorites...

some of the top of my head are...

halloween series... 1 and 2 mainly...
pumpkinhead
night of the living dead
return of the living dead
dawn of the dead
day of the dead
hellraiser 1 and 2
nightbreed

theres so many more, i just cant think...
I watched "NightBreed" last night with my wife..... Great Clive Barker release!

Apr 20, 2003
Other good ones to check out are:

Night of The Demons
Bloodstone: Subspecies
Lost Boys
The Gate
Fright Night
Trick R Treat
silver bullet
and i cant believe i forgot about silver bullet and ive always wanted to watch the gate but never have.
"Silver Bullet" is the shiiiiit and is tied with "IT" for my fav Stephen King adaptations..... Havent watched it in a while so I just might slap the dvd on when I get back from work