Gummo (The Movie)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
How many of you have seen this? What do you think of it? Please share!

I thought it was a pretty interesting movie even though it was bothersome to think that people actually live that way. This is definitely one movie that I'll never forget.
Is it true that the people were actors? I know that at times they followed a storyline (like the "dollar per cat" or "molested by rich out-of-towner" parts), but other scenes (like the "two brothers in the kitchen" and "drunk and beating up a chair") seemed like the camera crew asked them to act like they would normally act - to pretend the camera wasn't there - because the "acting" seemed too real to be part of a script... especially because the movie looks more like a documentary (Blair Witch-like) and not an actual movie where the lighting and colors are played with to make them look movie-like.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The director found that one kid on a Jerry Springer episode, no joke. I think the movie was crap personally. Its cool to watch once, but the movie has no point, and is strange just for the reason of being strange.

Apr 25, 2002
that movie was pretty stupid...didnt make any sense...but watchin how dumb these hicks were wrestlin a chair and shit...or doin curls with spoons...ahaha...or the jewish black midgit...shit is funny when ya lit...

mane i rented that shit today after readin this its tha weirdest fuccin movie but its hella funny mane when they got taht gurl wit downsindram asd a hoe that shit had me rollin this niggaz hicks yo why aint thsi thang get bnned they beatin a cat and shit
and wut wit tha fuccin dude he got hella tight as closes and hes fduccin weird lookin

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the movie has no point, and is strange just for the reason of being strange.
exactly ^^
that movie is fucked up. :confused:
i'm sure all of you remember that 'FUCKIN RABITT' scene. that part was funny but i didn't really like the movie.