gta or saints row?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I hope Saints Row 2 is a lot better then part 1. GTA is way overrated so Saints Row 2 will be better by default

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
as a series - GTA, always was and always will be. However i think this new saints row 2 comin out will be better than GTA4 in terms of fun but the next GTA will be better than saints row 2

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Saints Row 2 is gonna be the best sandbox game out, its going to take Rockstar a few years before they make a GTA as good as it used to be. Saints Row is ahead of the game, by the time they make another GTA, all the kinks and shit will be worked out from the last game for a better Saints Row 3.

If GTA makes a storyline with a Chicano in Cali, think this will make sales jump up. With better Cali Maps with Southern and Central and Northern cali in it. Maps that really resemble the cities in Cali. Fuck Liberty City and another east coast game, A Chicano with immigrant perents type of storyline would crush the competition. Although I don't think it will happen, cuz the fooz with bread want a white main character.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
If you can come up with a realistic storyline with another white character that reaches todays modern world and make it a sandbox game, you wouldnt come up with shit thats fun. (Unless you make a serial killer game or School Shooter, Zodiac/Columbine)

It has to be a Minority for the main character in GTA to make a comeback with a good storyline to beat Saints Row gameplay. The smart thing about Saints Row is they make it You as the Character when the game starts so you can create your guy into the storyline with a lot of fictitious shit on it that consumers of the old GTA hate.