Grynch - Chemistry 1.5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Right Now
2. Chemistry Ft One Be Lo
3. Don Too Much
4. You Know Me (Remix) Ft RA Scion & Illa J
5. My Volvo
6. Time
7. A Dream Undeferred
8. Smoke And Mirrors Ft Tunji & Geologic
9. Gambling Story
10. Work Ft JFK & Spaceman
11. Chemistry (Remix) Ft One Be Lo

Good album, one of the best up and comers and slept on artists in the state. Check some tracks out at www.thanorthwest.com

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dude is coo but Im not into that type of scene. He's about as big as unexpected arrival in Seattle congrats I wish dude the best
i wouldn't go that far...i mean, i don't hear anyone metion grynch except on here. he's a cool dude from what i remember, i think i met him once or a couple times....

but...the style of rap ain't my shit. most of the music Undercaste puts out is not my cup of tea. cause it's mostly east coast sounding music. that's not really my thing....

And....the cover is interesting....not sure if i like it or not at this point...but the amount of songs on there, is not pleasing to me. 11 songs? that's not enough for me unless i get the album for $2-3. Cause I'd only pay $5 for a "full" album (14-18+ songs).

I'll check out some of the songs tho when I can turn the speakers on.....

Apr 7, 2004
i wouldn't go that far...i mean, i don't hear anyone metion grynch except on here. he's a cool dude from what i remember, i think i met him once or a couple times....

but...the style of rap ain't my shit. most of the music Undercaste puts out is not my cup of tea. cause it's mostly east coast sounding music. that's not really my thing....

And....the cover is interesting....not sure if i like it or not at this point...but the amount of songs on there, is not pleasing to me. 11 songs? that's not enough for me unless i get the album for $2-3. Cause I'd only pay $5 for a "full" album (14-18+ songs).

I'll check out some of the songs tho when I can turn the speakers on.....
A album is 10 tracks +. And I would rather pay $5 bucks for a ten track album with 5 or 6 coo songs on them then an album with hella songs on it with only three coo tracks.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that may be the "standard" in music....

but to me...that ain't an "album."

i agree about the good songs tho, but i like artists who put out cds with 14+ songs, with 7+ being good.

Apr 7, 2004
agreed if you get a album with 14 tracks on it and you can listen to 7 straight threw thats a good album. You be lucky if you pick up a album now and days and get three songs. Shit is sad

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
word..

id be more likely to listen to it if it didnt sound like knock off music of another genre of hip hop..

and reppin the NW is big in my book. i still think cats want people to think they from other areas, like theyre ashamed to be NW.. puttin out music like this

Oct 23, 2006
word..

id be more likely to listen to it if it didnt sound like knock off music of another genre of hip hop..

and reppin the NW is big in my book. i still think cats want people to think they from other areas, like theyre ashamed to be NW.. puttin out music like this
fool what are you talkin about if you listened to the shit you would see that Grynch reps Seattle constantly.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Grynch reps Seattle pretty well in his music.

Dubb G, are you the type of cat to listen to 3-4 songs on an album and make your judgments after that? Cause you sure seem to be like that after reading your last coulpe posts. Cause I doubt you bought this or the other albums you're commenting on. So you've only heard what TRMNDUS has on his site.....

Riiiiiiight.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yeah Grynch reps Seattle pretty well in his music.

Dubb G, are you the type of cat to listen to 3-4 songs on an album and make your judgments after that? Cause you sure seem to be like that after reading your last coulpe posts. Cause I doubt you bought this or the other albums you're commenting on. So you've only heard what TRMNDUS has on his site.....

Riiiiiiight.
nah homie.. im the type that listens to shit. i listen to 102.5, 104.5, 98.9.. since the music left on the "popular" stations has all turned to music for 14 year old girls.

im also the type that stopped listenin to Nas after he turned faggot. i dont support music i wouldnt bump. im not gonna tell my homies about it.

come original. or at LEAST some westcoast sound.. shit

sorry shit is lame, i seen some tight cats on here, but just not this one man

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
nah homie.. im the type that listens to shit. i listen to 102.5, 104.5, 98.9.. since the music left on the "popular" stations has all turned to music for 14 year old girls.

im also the type that stopped listenin to Nas after he turned faggot. i dont support music i wouldnt bump. im not gonna tell my homies about it.

come original. or at LEAST some westcoast sound.. shit

sorry shit is lame, i seen some tight cats on here, but just not this one man
ain't no sweat off my balls lol i don't fuck with grynch i'm just sayin he does talk abotu seattle....

he don't have a west coast sound really....EXCEPT on the remix to Keep Their Heads Ringin....