Graphics Contest Cancel'd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
due to lack of intrest of the participants, i have decided to cancel the whole thing.........it boggles tha mind that people who wanted to have a contest dont bother to submit entries........outta the six only 3 bother'd to show up........Durty-style..........:devious:

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Disappointed....Big Time......

Thats a dayum shame..Yall muthafukkaz need to be ashamed of yurselves(The ones who didnt submit)............Thats some bytch ass shyt.....Raw durty style homez...:devious:

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I said fukk it so I opened up the utensils.Digged up Twista and started up some work on him a cover.......This is jus a beginning stage......I'm not nearly done..I'm gonna add more text.I'm thinking of naming the title 'City unda siege' or sum bullshit like that...This is just the aftermath of the contest that dun got cancelled......

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
noWetaG said:
that TWISTA looks clean SPORADIC
Thanks noWeta..I always look forward to ur feedback cuz I know you're in the game of graphics & web (Still haven't forget the sicc job you've done over at illstlyez)......I aint finish wit em though......I'm gonna add some more elements......Thanks for the feedback bro...........1