grant hill merks jalen rose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i can appreciate the race issue and the discussion that comes with it, but.....

I am proud of my family. I am proud of my Duke championships and all my Duke teammates. And, I am proud I never lost a game against the Fab Five.

Grant Henry Hill
Phoenix Suns
Duke ‘94
:hurt:
got eem!

Nov 7, 2006
didnt watch it so have no idea what he meant when he said it. but if he was saying it and meaning it right now in this day and age then that is stupid. how you gonna call a black person an unkletom for something he has no control over? maybe it is fucked that duke wont give kids a chance that grew up in poverty but dont take it out on the black kids that didnt. jalen honestly should've kept those comments to himself even if he was saying that was his mindset as a kid. but hey what do i know lol.

May 18, 2005
Props to Jalen Rose for speaking his mind on what he really thought when he was 18 whether it was right or wrong. Alot of mf's get on camera and will not speak their true thoughts cause they scared of what mf's going to think of him. I'm sure he has done alot of growing up since then

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Props to Jalen Rose for speaking his mind on what he really thought when he was 18 whether it was right or wrong. Alot of mf's get on camera and will not speak their true thoughts cause they scared of what mf's going to think of him. I'm sure he has done alot of growing up since then

Thats exactly what he said.."at the time he was jealous" now as agrown man he understands otehrwise. plus finding out his dad played proball and his mom struggled would definatly piss anyone off at a young age.

I do respect jalen for speaking his mind . he aint got no beef now.

Nov 7, 2006
just watched it and it didnt seem all htat bad and that he may have been speaking from his perspective at age 18. but if that was the case wwhy didnt he give his boy a heads up and explain why he was calling him an unkle tom? all he did was say sorry but never gave reason. grant murked him with his last comment and thats all that matters.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
JALEN WUZ PROLLY DRUNK WHEN HE SAID THAT,AND COULDNT HELP IT AND EVENTUALLY THE LONG TIME TRUTH CAME OUT!..LOL...HES PROLLY MAD CUZ HILL STILL PLAYIN AND HE AINT!,LOL..