GRANDADDY SOUF IS THE NEWEST MEMBER OF H.C.P!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
They were talkin bout this on the radio. Grandaddy Souf is the newest member of the Hypnotize Camp Posse.

Plus Paul and Juicy J are putting out and producing the new album from boxer Antonio Tarver.

dray

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2004
i hope he stay on top of his business. hcp is known to rip their artists off. this move will give him more exposure though.

grand daddy souf is a rapper from orlando, fl who's been on the scene for years. he was signed to loud records and then src records but they never released his album. this is why he joined h.c.p. i read an interview on him and he was saying how niggas in orlando wasn't showin' him no love, especially the radio stations. he says that he gets more love in memphis than anywhere else.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i've only heard a couple of his sonGs and that was a couple years aGo...fukk this Juicy and Paul need to quit dikkin around and put out Cashin Chekks

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
M-1 said:
i've only heard a couple of his sonGs and that was a couple years aGo...fukk this Juicy and Paul need to quit dikkin around and put out Cashin Chekks
Theyve been fuckin around for about 7 years talkin about how this year we droppin cashin checks. I'll believe it when I see it.