**GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I don't know about yall but I aint been this hyped over a videogame since I was a little kid, I reserved mine a couple weeks ago and they guaranteed me a copy on the 29th...so I aint trippin, but I already know i'm gonna be goin thru one hell of a line to get it...

Oh yeah by the way I only had to deposit $10 cash to get a ticket so you shouldnt need a credit card for most places.....and if any of yall look even remotely to being under 18 bring your ID, they can't sell this game to you unless your 18.

Apr 25, 2002
HC1 said:
Just preordered that shit for $35 and some change, along with a couple of other games for the same price. Got a playa price for 3 new games for a little more than $35 each!!! :)

Grrrr, i ordered mine and my shit was $49....plus 1 day shiping came to like $60. somthin bucks....:mad: but i ordered mine the the first week or so....maybe thats why

ebword is were i ordered from....

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
oh ya, fyi. Best Buy will be selling it for 39.99, plus get a $5 off coupon off Gamepro...so 34.99...only problem is if the shit doesnt get sold out....Best Buy always be selling out quick.

Apr 25, 2002
@JIMHAT

the K-B toys downtown lets you pre order it... all i did was put 5$ down and they give you a receipt and you jus go in there with the rest of the money on tuesday and you get it before anyone else does.