GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 FANS PEEP THIS!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
devoted.to
celly510 said:
does anybodys copies of gta3 ever say "disk read error" and frezze? because mine does.
yeah my first copy did that. look at the disk in the light and you'll notice some discolor in it. you gotta look hard cuz its hard to see. but when you first got it i bet you had trouble gettin it out of the case huh?. you prolly bent it too much like mine did.

Apr 25, 2002
celly510 said:
does anybodys copies of gta3 ever say "disk read error" and frezze? because mine does.
Either your game is defective or your lens is probably dirty and weak. You might have to clean it homie. Also it's recommended you stand your ps2 vertically since it gives your ps2 a longer life and also keeps it from getting the disc errors . Try using a dvd/cd lens cleaner. If that don't work follow this link to show you how to clean the lens manually.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/ps2_disc_read_error.txt

May 27, 2002
u said it was re-released.....so outta curiosity....if i went to best buy tonight and bought GTA3, would it be censored, because i only heard of it cencored in australia, not in the states, but i could be wrong

lemme know

Apr 25, 2002
kRaZy kLoWn said:
GTA 3 was never censored in the US...

Some folks on ebay are saying it is to cash in on it but don't believe it. They're just trying to make some quick cash off of gullable folks...

Unless of course, you're from Australia, then you might just have a censored version...