Got The Track D.O.G.!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Just finished listening to the song family. That's exactly the type of shit I was hopin' for. Thanks again for the hook-up D.O.G.

All Mr. D.O.G. and Shaolin fans be aware that they dropped some major heat for my compilation.

"I'm A Boss"
Mr. D.O.G. featuring Shaolin
Produced by Big Squeeze

Once my dumbass figures out how to post a snippet, I will. Stay tuned.
Gone,
Doxx

B

Bosko

You should already know what you were getting from some of the NW finest.

Cool Nutz told me that he was suppossed to lace you up with something. Is that still going to happen? Holler back.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Yes sir Mr. Boskizzle... The Nutz, Ray Ray, Maniac Lok track is still on my list of songs I want for the comp. That's my bad on that. I didn't wanna call Nutz and make a bunch of excuses. I just want to call him when I got the shit and can send it which will be next week. Hopefully it's all still gravy on his end.

Anyway, how can I holler at you folks? Maybe for beats or verses? I know you in the Sicc Shop, but how can I direct connect with you? Hit me at [email protected] or just private message me with a number I can get you at.

Gone,
Doxx

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
It's nothin' to get you those cd's fam. Also I'll shoot you some promo shit once I get it printed so it can spread in your area.

Gone,
Doxx