Good Show C..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Homie thanks for making it happend, i was waiting for years to see you perform.. i wish you could of perform a lil longer but it was all good playa.. most of your joints were from your upcoming album, so defenely the album is going to be HOT.. Big Ups for taking time for some autographs + pics and for the chit chat.. You need anotha show soon, send me the package playa..

got a question ?

who was the homie in red shirt and visur ?
Big ups to him for giving me the Rbl bandana..

i see alot of cats with the Right Way Charm necklace..
any members from N.O.H \ Prime Minister \ ??

Young Thugg- playa was cool to chit chat.. one

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Yeah Black C, thanks for coming down here. I wasn't going to go until I heard you were added. I knew this was a once in a lifetime chance. Like Caffeine said, I wish you had gotten to perform a little longer. There were waaaaaaaay too many garbage performances that night. I guess they didn't realize the talent they cut short. Or they didn't invest enough money into the real talent. Anyways, I shook your hand when you were done. I didn't have anything to for you to sign. I was hoping to hear that song "1 Time Fo' Tha Homies". Please come back again. I'll be there next time as well. Take it Eazy man.

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
@ADOLFOLIVERBUSH...THANX FOLKS..YEAH THEY HAD TO MUCH BULLSHIT ON AFTER US..BUT THE PROMOTER DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS WORKIN WIT..HE DEAL MAINLY WIT ROCK BANDS..BUT WE WILL BE BACK TO RUN THRU OUR REAL LINE UP...TOUCH ON A FEW MORE CLASSIC HITS OF OURS...I'LL KEEP YALL POSTED ON THAT...PLUS HE OWE US A COUPLE MORE SHOWS FOR THAT, SO IT WORKED OUT...1