Gonna try and get an interview done with Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2004
I got a website.
some of you all may laugh, cause its a juggalo site,
yes i am a juggalo,
but ive been down with Tech since before he was doing shit with psychopathic.

Anyway. www.washingtonjuggalos.com is gonna try and run an interview with TECH or maybe Big Krizz and Kutt

If any of ya'll have ideas on some questions, let me know.
If I do it, I'm basically gonna run it as a shoot interview.

if you dont know what that means, its basically just going off the top of your head.
but im going to need some back up questions incase the conversation goes dead.

LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS HERE.

and once again. I have no confirmed anything, its just an idea.
Hopefully i can make it happen.
PEESE

Nov 14, 2002
Good luck on that shit man... I don't listen to the shit much, but I rep the Juggalo shit too. Keep the shit updated, because I'll mos def check out that interview.

Mar 9, 2003
I'm repping psychopathic/juggalos.
Ask Tech what kind of gel does he uses lol dude has like perfect spikes on his hair. Also ask if there will be future projects with psychopathic records and tell him to give you the lowdown on Project: Deadman.

Nov 16, 2003
20Sickness said:
but ive been down with Tech since before he was doing shit with psychopathic.
wow thats a long time lol sorry but i hope very few juggalos come to that cool nutz release party wit tech. just not my bag, im all grown up now

Apr 2, 2004
KayDubb said:
wow thats a long time lol sorry but i hope very few juggalos come to that cool nutz release party wit tech. just not my bag, im all grown up now

my only point was that i dont just like him cause he does stuff with psychopathic.

Jan 3, 2003
www.theblendoflife.com
ask him about whats going on in L.A. right now and if he's been working on any new collabo's-if any with who?
who does he want to work with?
any progress on everready?
has he ever smoked some of the n.w. dankest buds-n.w. got the dankest - lol